[SOLD OUT] StimULI Breakfast (St. Pete Edition): “Designing & Developing a District”
Across the City of St. Petersburg, distinct districts each boasting a unique identity, are emerging — including the Edge District, the Marina Skyway District, The Grand Central District, the Warehouse Arts Districts and more.
Experts from design and branding, development, business and the city will discuss the ‘secret sauce’ of creating and developing a district in an authentic way that catalyzes economic activity.
- Alan Delisle, City Development Administrator, City of St. Petersburg
- Jon Daou, Co-Founder, Eastman Equity
- Richie Hughes, Founder & CCO, Clear Ph
- Tim Clemmons, Principal, Mesh Architecture
- Chris Steinocher, President & CEO, St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce (Moderator)
Open to members and non-members. Breakfast included in registration. Space is limited. Please register by Tuesday, August 1st. Additional $10 onsite registration fee for those who register after 8/1/2017.
Register online using the button below, OR by submitting this registration form OR by calling ULI Customer Service at 1-800-321-5011.
PRIVATE SECTOR: Members: $40 Non Members: $60
PUBLIC SECTOR: Members: $35 Non Members: $50