Women’s Leadership Initiative
The Urban Land Institute’s Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) aims to:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
The ULI Tampa Bay Women’s Leadership Initiative holds regular programs to learn, share and network. Recent meetings have included conversations with the following leaders:
- Katharine Eagan, CEO of HART
- Rhea Law, Chair of Florida Offices of Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney
- Nancy Walker, President, Walker Brands
- Rhonda Nelson, Vice President, Eisenhower Property Group
- Beth Leytham, Principal & Owner, Leytham Group
- Chloe Firebaugh, Director of Land Aquisition, M/I Homes