How to get involved?
ULI can help you CONNECT . . . LEARN . . . and GIVE BACK. Land use is local, but we can learn regionally and globally. Become involved with ULI Tampa Bay on some very simple levels. Here are some ways to consider:
- Join ULI Tampa Bay’s social media network (find us on, Twitter and Facebook)
- Encourage your colleagues to join ULI
- Forward ULI newsletters to your business associates
- Tweet at a meeting @uliTampaBay
- Attend a ULI meeting . . . see our calendar for upcoming meetings
- Join the Young Leaders Group
- Join the Women’s Leadership Initiative
- Discover research to identify emerging trends, solve issues, explore new approaches and develop creative solutions
- Get engaged on a committee
- Become a sponsor
- Send us your notes or pictures from a ULI event
- Suggest ULI as a resource when addressing land use challenges in regards to our Advisory Service Program
- Tell us about great speakers and topics you come across
Leadership in land use comes in many ways. We serve professionals and strive to serve the community.