*Sold out* Sarasota Hot Projects Tour
This tour is SOLD OUT. If you are already registered, please see the logistical info below.
Please note the following important details on timing and logistics:
- Registration: Please arrive no later than 4:15pm, so we can begin the tour promptly at 4:30pm. Registration will be available from 4:00pm.
- Parking: Parking is available on the grass lot at the Quay Site, which is on the west side of US 41/SR 45 North Tamiami Trail, just north of the intersection with Fruitville Road. Please see directional map.
- Registration and Tour Start: After you have parked, walk south on US41/North Tamiami Trail toward the intersection of 1st Street/Ritz Carlton Drive and North Tamiami Trail. Look out for the ULI Tampa Bay signs.
- Attire: This is a walking tour. To participate in the hard hat tour of the Westin/Vue site, you will need to be wearing long pants and close toed shoes. We will be walking through an active, muddy site.
- Required form: If you haven’t already, please complete and e-mail back this required release form by 12pm tomorrow.
- Networking reception: Following the approximately 1 ½ walking tour, there will be a reception at the Aloft Sarasota at 1401 Ringling Blvd, Sarasota, FL.
Thank you to our tour sponsors: GreenPointe LLC, Kolter, Hoyt Architects, Stantec and Williams Parker.
$40 – Members $55 – Non Members
This tour is SOLD OUT. To join a wait list, please e-mail email@example.com.