Welcome to the ULI Tampa Bay Young Leaders Group (YLG). We are committed to providing educational programs and networking opportunities that foster development and leadership to ULI members under the age of 35.
What is a Young Leader?
A Young Leader is a ULI member under the age of 35 who wants to be actively involved in shaping the future of the real estate industry in the area. The Young Leader Group has activities in addition to those offered by the Tampa Bay District Council for all ULI members.
To create a unique setting for tomorrow’s Tampa Bay real estate leaders to interact, both professionally and socially, with the leaders of today and with each other, while educating each other on the responsible use of land.
• Attend YLG educational, mentoring, and social events. Including our YLG Members Only Mentor Breakfast series.
• Network with ULI Tampa Bay members
• Reduced fees for ULI events, programs, conferences
• Free monthly Urban Land Magazine and supplements
• Annual forecast and trends research report
• Reduced pricing on all ULI publications
• Access to ULI on-line resources and archives
• Online directory of 40,000 + ULI members worldwide
For more information on the Young Leaders Group, or participating on a District Council committee, contact ULI Tampa Bay.