Future Office/Industrial on Pasco's I-75 Corridor
July 27, 2019
ULI Tampa Bay provided technical assistance to Pasco County on the market and development potential for the Overpass Business Park, an approximately 91-acre property located on the east side of Old Pasco Road and the west side of I-75. The Pasco County Office of Economic Growth has purchased the site from Pasco County Utilities Services Branch in order to create a shovel ready site for development.
The site has recently been rezoned from Agricultural-Residential Zoning to an Master Planned Unit Development (MPUD) to allow for 2,250,000 square feet of office and industrial entitlements for an Employment Center like development to promote target businesses with uses including corporate, manufacturing/distribution, industrial and mixed office/industrial.
The ULI study provided guidance for a future Request for Proposal (RFP) for development. This included:
- Highest and best use(s) for the property.
- Potential development phasing
- Design and access considerations
- Performance measured to be incorporated in the RFP
- Stuart Rogel, President, Graylan Ventures, TAP Chair
- Chip Jones, Vice President – Development, Lerner Real Estate Advisors
- Dave Kemper, Senior Principal, Stantec
- Steve Lovett, Founding Partner and Principal, ELM
- Jerry Mallot, formerly President, JAXUSA Partnership
- Joseph McGorrey, Principal, Native Development Group
- Julia Silva Rettig, Senior Director, Cushman Wakefield
- Siobhan O’Kane, ULI Director
- Jenna Wylie, ULI Manager