2022-12-05 - 2022-12-07
After many years of stagnation, a dramatic increase in demand for office in Tampa Bay has promoted the development community to respond with many new office projects coming online in the near future. With an increased focus on location and amenities, space utilization, prop tech, co-working and sustainability, the office real estate industry in urban and suburban locations looks very different than it did decade ago.
Now a global pandemic is forcing the adoption of new ways of working and interacting in the office environment. Developers and tenants must reimagine their work and the role of offices in creating safe, healthy, productive, and enjoyable workspaces for employees.
At our Virtual StimULI Breakfast on August 6th, join ULI for a robust conversation about some the most exciting new office projects in Tampa Bay and how they are navigating the new normal. Hear from a panel of office developers and investors with projects at Water Street Tampa, the Tampa International Airport, Midtown Tampa and beyond.
- Dave Bevirt | Executive Vice President, Strategic Property Partners
- John Carey | Executive Vice President, VanTrust Real Estate
- Dawn Gunter | Principal and Co-Managing Director, Gensler
- Brian Leary | Executive VP & COO, Highwoods Properties
- Liz Koteles | VP of Commercial Investments, Federal Capital Partners
- Dan Woodward | Vice President, Highwoods Properties (Moderator)