The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
The ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) aims to:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
ULI Tampa Bay’s Women’s Leadership Initiative holds regular programs for our over 200 women ULI members to learn, share, and network. Events include an informal dinner series, Meet-Ups with senior leaders, and signature events which provide an opportunity to get ‘behind the scenes” in places and projects.
For specific events, please visit the ULI Tampa Bay events page. Recent meetings have included conversations with the following leaders:
- Katharine Eagan, former CEO of HART
- Chloe Firebaugh, Director of Land Acquisition, M/I Homes
- Beth Leytham, Principal & Owner, Leytham Group
- Rhea Law, Chair of Florida Offices of Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney
- Jessica Muroff, CEO Girl Scouts of West Central Florida
- Rhonda Nelson, Vice President, Strategic Property Partner
- Camille Renshaw, CEO and Co-Founder of B + E Net Lease
- Nancy Surak, Managing Broker, Land Advisors Organization
- Dr. Kanika Tomalin, Deputy Mayor St. Petersburg
- Nancy Walker, President, Walker Brands
Current Chairs of WLI Tampa Bay are Dawn Dodge, Associate at Kimley-Horn, and Lauren Campbell, Operations Manager for Eastman Equity. Immediate Past Chairs are Nancy Surak, Managing Broker with Land Advisors Organization and Rebecca Snyder, previously Senior Vice President with Strategic Property Partners.
For more information on WLI and how to get involved, please contact Siobhan O’Kane, Director of ULI Tampa Bay.