What is WLI?
The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was launched by ULI, nationally, in early 2012, with the mission of raising the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
The Urban Land Institute’s Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) aims to:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
ULI Tampa Bay’s Women’s Leadership Initiative holds regular programs to learn, share and network. Recent meetings have included conversations with the following leaders:
- Katharine Eagan, CEO of HART
- Rhea Law, Chair of Florida Offices of Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney
- Nancy Walker, President, Walker Brands
- Rhonda Nelson, Vice President, Eisenhower Property Group
- Beth Leytham, Principal & Owner, Leytham Group
- Chloe Firebaugh, Director of Land Aquisition, M/I Homes